Popular Tags: [View All]
German Mike
United States
Hudson
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This has already been posted on the HF yahoo group, but I just wanted to check here who would be interested in getting together for a game at ORIGINS?

I have played the base game 5 times now. I'd probably need a quick base game refresher and would be ready to move on to the advanced game pretty soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Clemente
California
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
I will not be attending Origins this year, but I will be going to Consimworld Expo next month (26 June - 1 July) in Phoenix, AZ (www.expo.consimworld.com), and I will be running games of High Frontier, to teach new players and game with those who want to play a full game. If anyone else is going to Phoenix, I will see you there!

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.