4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Props to Rio Grande Games customer service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dmitry Kunin

Missouri
msg tools
I just wanted to give a shout out to Rio Grande Games. After opening up my new Dominion game, found that everything was intact, except the long rectangular piece of paper that maps out where the cards go - it was bent up and torn in multiple places (manufacturing glitch I guess?).

I contacted customer service through there website, they responded within 24 hours, and I had a replacement piece within 5 days. No questions asked and no hassle. Thanks again RGG.

Any of you had similar experiences or opposite with any other companies?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Another here, emailed about missing parts for On the Underground, very prompt response, no quibbling, small packet arrived in the post 2 weeks later in the UK.

Thanks a lot!

Susie_Cat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David P
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar experience with RGG and a missing card in a Dominion expansion. The replacement came quickly, no questions asked. Best customer service of just about any company I've ever dealt with. Jay is awesome, and I'm not shy of mentioning that to people I introduce Dominion to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Van Wallendael
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had two games with missing parts over the years and Rio Grande was fast to replace them. Jay stands behind his product and his contribution to bringing Euro games to North America is well under appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.