Subject: Missing a few pieces... can you help? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Toby Knotts
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race?
badge
¡Viva la Revolución!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, finally found a copy of this and am missing a few pieces. Please Geekmail me if you can help and we can discuss payment. Thanks!
--Toby

WANT:

2x Battle Droid
3x Destroyer Droid
2x Armored Attack Tank

1x Obi-Wan
1x Red Queen Amidala
3x Palace Guard
1x Anakin's Naboo Fighter stand
1x Green Damage Counter (w/ Queen marker, if possible)

EDIT: Many thanks to rbwphx for the help!
EDIT2: Many thanks AGAIN to rbwphx for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Want:

A scan of the Trade Palace Reference card and a scan of the card "Obiwan recovers 3" for the palace deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Armored Attack Tank - I just got one of these from ebay for 3.50. They were originally Micro Machine toys that they used. Here is a link to what to look for.

http://ronsrescuedtreasures.com/Star-Wars-Galoob-Micro-Machi...

You could probably use the battle droids from Starwars – Epic Duals as they are the same model too (just a different shade of color). I see someone selling them on ebay too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.