Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darian Tucker
United States
New Smyrna Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me see if I can get this straight. Let's say I have two Alchemist's Flash Bombs. I can use both of these during Before Combat because they are discarded and not activated, right?

Now assume I have two weapons with Before Combat abilities, an Ally with a Before Combat ability, and my Hero has one as well. I know, I'm decked. Anyway, I can activate the Ally's ability once, my Hero's ability once, and ONE of the weapons, but not both because both are activate-to-use. Now, let's say I had an activate-to-use weapon and an Alchemist's Flash Bomb instead of two activate-to-use weapons. In that case I could then activate my weapon AND use the Flash Bomb, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carey J
United States
Wichita Falls
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, as long as you are not using more than one activate-to-use item during Before Combat (and hero and ally abilities aren't considered activate-to-use), you're good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.