Subject: Scenario 4... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ezra Strong

Juneau
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmb
I finished the second run-through of this scenario (The Vault) tonight, and ran into a couple issues.
First, and this is a small one, but when assembling the map, I realized they used the same "piece" twice. A 3x1 piece shows up twice (once for each side). There's a spare you can use to fill the space, but...
Secondly, starting equipment and weight. The starting equipment is over the individual weight limits as far as I can tell for Norad at least. Meaning they should be forced to immediately drop it. We dismissed the rules, figuring we wouldn't worry about them until Search, but the weight limit is introduced when equipment first comes in. How'd everyone else deal with this? Make them pick and choose?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Van den Broeck
Belgium
Zwijndrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The double used tile is a misprint
See: http://forum.earthreborn.ludically.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=...

It has been a while since I played scenario4 and I don' remember that the starting equipments were over the individual weight limits? However, would it be the case, I would reorganise the equipments over your other characters. In later scenario's and in SAGS, you can choose which equipments you give to which of your characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
As Peter said above, see the errata for the tile on scenario 4. As to the weight limits, you're miscounting them. Nobody is over limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ezra Strong

Juneau
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you both, for the link, and for making me look at the cards again. I was looking at the search value, not the weight. Ooops! Looks like they're all at their initial limit.
Thank you again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.