Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen McHale
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question. I am thinking of purchasing this game because it seems from looking at some video reviews that it could be played teams 2 players on a team. My family likes to modify games to team play, Kingsburg works great. Would it work well two vs two? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McHale
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From all the great responses I received I am going to guess the answer is no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Buckel
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see why not. Perhaps both players play one color and split the cubes. If one player runs out with the other player still having cubes, he must pass on his turn? I'm currently considering the same team adaption to Pastiche.

BTW we play Ticket to Ride USA with the Team Rules from the Asia map game. It works fine but you need the 1910 expansion cards to make it complete.

I'll ask my group and report back if we come up with anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McHale
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry,

Thanks for the reply. My son is home from college and my wife and I love to team up and play against him and his friend. We do this with TTR team Asia, we will have to try it using the US map. We have also modified the rules to Kingsburg and have a blast. I thought Rattus might work but was not sure.

If you have any other game ideas that could be made to play team I would be interested in your ideas. My son has surgery in a few weeks and will be home recovering for a month so I am looking for all the ideas I can get. Thanks.

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.