Subject: Beginner questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
1. Say if you destroy a target on turn 2 somehow. Do you play turns 3 and 4 or directly go to homebound event and debrief? I am looking at some of the sessions posted and it looks like you just go homebound and debrief, but I just want to be clear. In the case of having to play out the remaining turns, say I blow up the target on turn 4. Do I need to spend 2 more turns moving my planes off the board?

I guess I am confused of what to do once a target is destroyed.

2. Event cards. The event you pull sticks around for the entire mission, so I want to keep all three cards out, correct? One example is a Target-Bound event card I got that makes round 1 sites not able to attack. Since I will be pulling an Over Target event card before round 1 fighting even begins, that means that this Target-Bound event card PLUS the Over Target card will be in effect, correct? And so on through the missions finish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul S
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorks
flag msg tools
DARK IN HERE, ISN'T IT?
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct on both counts. For clarity: 1 destroy target, go home, no need to do more turns; 2 keep them all in play (assuming they have effects that continue).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Robinson
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beloch wrote:
1 destroy target, go home, no need to do more turns...

Thematically it represents having a great sortie: Target spotted easily - good hits from your weapons, No need to loiter for another pass. VC not ruining the rest of your day etc.

Diff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.