Popular Tags: [View All]
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you use a kingdom card to get goods and still have them left at the end of the turn, the rules say you can place them on your Guild cards as long as you don't exceed the limitations of the guild cards. The only limitation I can find is that you can only store 2x as many cubes as the number on the guild card.

Is it really that simple? Can you add cubes to Guild cards that don't normally produce like Day Laborers, Mercenaries, and Open Space? Can you add cubes to cards that don't produce that good (like adding a Rice cube to a card that produces wood)?

I believe I'm over-thinking this...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenichi Tanabe
Japan
Suita-City
Osaka Japan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Progmode wrote:
If you use a kingdom card to get goods and still have them left at the end of the turn, the rules say you can place them on your Guild cards as long as you don't exceed the limitations of the guild cards. The only limitation I can find is that you can only store 2x as many cubes as the number on the guild card.

Is it really that simple? Can you add cubes to Guild cards that don't normally produce like Day Laborers, Mercenaries, and Open Space? Can you add cubes to cards that don't produce that good (like adding a Rice cube to a card that produces wood)?

I believe I'm over-thinking this...

It's free.
The goods can be placed to any cards within limitation for quantity.
For example, the rice cube from the Kingdom card can be placed on the Day Laborers, open space and so on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.