Subject: Can't get Ubonogo. Should I get this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regular Ubongo is impossible to find, but this one is readily available. Would love to try one, but should I hold out and hope for a copy of regular Ubongo, or is this one just as good or even better?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Difficulty wise, this one is more challenging. However, if you prefer traditional Tetris shapes, then you may want to wait on standard Ubongo. I think the scoring system in Extreme is better than the regular Ubongo as well (does a better job of keeping the scores closer and not as heavily slanted towards the player who does a better job of getting the desired result first).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OxfordRow wrote:
Regular Ubongo is impossible to find, but this one is readily available. Would love to try one, but should I hold out and hope for a copy of regular Ubongo, or is this one just as good or even better?

I'm not sure what you mean by impossible to find, but Ubongo can currently be found online at both Time Well Spent and Game Surplus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.