Popular Tags: [View All]
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been attending the GameX convention in Los Angeles where Richard Borg is the guest of honor. RB is a very personable, approachable and interesting person. He and I have spoken several times at length where I've asked him many questions about his C&C games.

Earlier today we spoke about C&C:N and what the future may hold... He mentioned that after the third army expansion has been released he wants to see another expansion for Marshals and Generals. This expansion will(?)/may have a special deck where named leaders have access to cards (a seperate deck?) where they will gain special abilities for movement, attack and defense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds interesting and might make leaders more interesting in Napoleonics. This might make me switch my favorite C&C from Ancients to Napoleonics, even, if it's well implemented.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've thought that such a deck would be interesting for Ancients as well, giving Romans, Barbarians, Greeks, Persians, etc. special abilities and characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds very intriguing and individual decks for Ancient armies is also a great idea. But what I really want to hear for Napoleonic is an Ancients equivalent of Epic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jörg Wandel
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I really agree with you my eye.

but in core rules a "La Grande Bataille" Expansion is promised. so i guess an epic exp. should be planned.
As i've written at another forum, i would really appreciate some kind of minor states expansion. like duchy of warsaw, dutch/belgian, swedes, etc. in addition to an epic exp. this would be a nice Leipzig...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
earache wrote:
That sounds very intriguing and individual decks for Ancient armies is also a great idea. But what I really want to hear for Napoleonic is an Ancients equivalent of Epic.

This will likely not happen until after all the core armies have been released.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Prussians Russians and Austrians sound like the core armies to me. I'll keep the faith and hope for "La Grande Bataille" after these three. After all, Epic II came out after the fourth expansion for Ancients and before the Spartans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.