Gladen Blackshield
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
I was wondering if either of these are worth anything:

Creature Features: 1975 Board Game (original print run) full and complete, with box. Hardly ever played, components all in good shape. Board is ripped at corners and taped with Duct Tape

The Dark Tower: mid 1980's (?) RPG type quest board game. Mechanical tower works great, might be missing a piece or two (I didn't take inventory of all the pieces yet) No box.

I know that Dark Tower hits a modest sum on Greed-bay but I am wondering what it is worth outside of the online auction venue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt horn
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Dark Tower on BGG's marketplace: http://spielboy.com/GeekPrices.php?gameID=30

Creature Features: http://spielboy.com/GeekPrices.php?gameID=1609

hth,
matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gladen Blackshield
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Thank you!

Is that your own site? I would be very happy to learn about the script that tracks the sales and renders it into a graph. Very slick bit of coding there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
The completed sales numbers you're looking at are likely for complete copies of Dark Tower WITH the box.

The value of an incomplete copy with no box is considerably less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt horn
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Thanks, yeah, I built it in Adobe Flex and use the BGG APIs to get the data. It's real time data (nothing is cached). Glad you like it!

matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.