Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Maxwell
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried my first patrol tonight. Got skunked but I think I've figured out most of my confusion. There's only one question I wasn't able to answer. On a forced RTB due to a failed endurance check, do you roll for a transit event? 15.22 doesn't say anything about rolling for an Event, but I'm not sure if the roll is assumed from 15.21 or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jackson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools

In the event of a forced RTB, you are only entering RTB status THIS turn. You don't move (and roll for transit events) until the next turn's transit movement phase.

If you had voluntarily decided to RTB, you would have skipped the search and combat phases and would move this turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Maxwell
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skagerrak wrote:

In the event of a forced RTB, you are only entering RTB status THIS turn. You don't move (and roll for transit events) until the next turn's transit movement phase.

If you had voluntarily decided to RTB, you would have skipped the search and combat phases and would move this turn.

Thanks, I realized that I couldn't RTB until next turn but I wasn't sure if I rolled for a transit event when I did due to the wording of 15.22. It appears, from your answer, that I do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.