John blog
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1)if a player submit 2 collections with this contract- do both collections design cards are included when assessing collection quantity at a fashion show, or just one collection?

2)is it true that the player who uses sales rep to purchase materials on step 6 do do after everyone had made their purchase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Choo
Malaysia
Bayan Lepas
Penang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thisaliensean wrote:
1)if a player submit 2 collections with this contract- do both collections design cards are included when assessing collection quantity at a fashion show, or just one collection?

Only one collection is presented during a Fashion Show (your choice of which one, but NOT both).

This card (Contract For Ready-to-Wear Collection Preparation) allows you to sell an additional collection (that was NOT presented during the Fashion Show) at a discounted rate of –$3 (i.e. each completed Design in this collection is sold for -$3 less than the stated price) and without any profit from Stars earned.

Note: Only finished Designs from one additional collection (that was not presented) counts. You cannot sell a combination of finished Designs from multiple collections.

2)is it true that the player who uses sales rep to purchase materials on step 6 do do after everyone had made their purchase?

Yes.

This rule (performing your action only after all other players on the said Field has done so) is applicable for all cards that has a crossed-out pawn symbol (does not require an Action Pawn to activate the Field space).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John blog
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mark.
I believe the discounted price only applies on the extended contract.

This is a good game unfortunately might have ruined by the atrocious translations.

can i confirm that unfinished products include design cards without any materials at all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Choo
Malaysia
Bayan Lepas
Penang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thisaliensean wrote:
Thanks Mark.
I believe the discounted price only applies on the extended contract.

This is a good game unfortunately might have ruined by the atrocious translations.

can i confirm that unfinished products include design cards without any materials at all?

Yeap, I think you are right! Sorry, I don't have the cards in front of me to confirm. blush

Unfinished products are any Design cards that have none or only one Material cube. There are other cards that allows you to sell unfinished Designs.

Pret is a great deep strategy cut throat game. Once I risked the wrath of my wife over one game where I intentionaly blocked out the Local Manufacturer field with my Action Pawns (even though I had already acquired all the necessary materials for my collection) - she couldn't gather enough materials for any of her designs and had to withdraw from the Sept Fashion Show. Very devastating indeed.

Luckily we made up after. Haha. laugh The fashion world is brutal. Nothing personal, it's just business baby. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John blog
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why do like games that played out the real life!

yeah I need to get this to the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.