United States
Vandling
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"He's no good to me dead."
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Can temple spaces be crystallized?

2) I assume the vortex in the center of the board cannot be entered or crossed. However, when calculating distance, can you measure distance across it (as oppposed to going around)?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Mierz
United States
Middletown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, any space can be crystallized.

You don't measure across the vortex, you have to count around. Distance is calculated as the number of moves you'd have to get from one space to the other, and you can't move across the vortex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
Vandling
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Mierz
United States
Middletown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As one Tim to another, I hope you're enjoying the game. It's a great "cards that do stuff to a board" game, and the plays between my fiancee and myself get nice and tense. It's a shame the game's company seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, as it would've been nice to have alternate Day and Night decks or other games by the designer, but we can still enjoy the game as is!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
Vandling
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only recently obtained my copy, and so have only played it one time, but so far I like what I see. My only complaint was the wear that shows up easily on the black-bordered cards, but I used Mayday sleeves (70 mm x 110 mm) which, after being trimmed down a little in length, work just fine. Thanks again for the help with the questions.

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
When calculating the distance (especially for Instability cards), do you take crystallized tiles into consideration? So counting as if the pawn actually moved using all the rules, so around crystallized tiles. Or for this purpose, you ignore crystalized tiles and just calculate the shortest path?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Mierz
United States
Middletown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ignore crystallization on tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.