United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Style Over Substance
badge
"In loving memory of Mariel."
mb
And when you saw that movie you just thought, "That's so gross/cool." Well, I was heartily disturbed and moved to fund a project on Kickstarter called MAD GOD, an independent movie by Phil Tippett.

When I think of a post apocalyptic world, I pretty much imagine it like running pretty much like this. The casual horror of it against the ugly and dirty is balanced against the classic filming techniques. So while moments may seem made for a cartoon, there's nothing childish about it. The senseless death and depravity here captures what I consider "true horror".

From the first image I thought of backing it, but from watching all the "co-creators" coming on and sharing this little guilty pleasure of theirs, I was certainly hooked. I hope you'll back this project too.

Then we'll have something to compare our nightmares against!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
That is pretty cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.