Subject: Expansion rules preview? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessandro Tirico
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there Aldebaran,

I was wondering when we'll be able to take a peek at the expansion rules you mentioned here.

Since I'm having fun with Mi Tierra, I can't wait to see what Wind Mill, Season track, Rodeo and Animal Contest are for! laugh

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Vitali
Italy
Casalecchio di Reno
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Katty from Aldebaran wrote me last sunday.

"Hola Alberto, Solo queria comentarte que no me he olvidado de tí, solo que he estado en otras cosas. Pero pronto me siento a ver el tema de la expansión "

... so... finger crossed!
Soon we'll have the expansion rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Vitali
Italy
Casalecchio di Reno
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Vitali
Italy
Casalecchio di Reno
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
any news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aldebaran Games
Chile
flag msg tools
publisher
Hi, I’m so sorry for the delay, but many things happened. The notes about the expansion disappeared and we couldn’t find them. Then I coordinate with the designers to sort of have them again. Since it was a long time ago that they thought of it many things were forgotten so we decided to make a few test games to try them out before sharing them. But sadly the mother of one of the designers got hospitalized with a serious heart condition, so no test were made.
So, here are the rules as they recall them, but they have not been been tested so feel free to make any changes or suggestions. This is just an idea of what the expansion was supposed to be if ever published. Enjoy!

Finally they are available at HERE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Vitali
Italy
Casalecchio di Reno
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muchas gracias por todo. ^__^
Alberto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Tirico
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, thanks a lot for the effort!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.