Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rayne Smith
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I'm a bit late to the game, but I played my first two games of Android this weekend! It was pretty much everything I had hoped it would be. Both games were 4 players (my wife, two friends, and myself) and everyone seemed to love the game. I know there will be plenty of plays for my group in the future.

I really hope taht this game gets a bit of a jumpstart again from the new Android games coming out. I know one of the friends I played with is talking of buying it himself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the team, brother! This one is always popular with our group.
TK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
It is an extremely well-made game, and we can only hope it gets a boost with the new releases in this universe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brillantes
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
This space left intentionally blank.
badge
One last tour here on the Death Star and I can retire. What was that noise?!
mbmbmbmbmb

All that remains is for the four of you to move to Livermore, CA and we can get five player games organized!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rayne Smith
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pmbrill77 wrote:

All that remains is for the four of you to move to Livermore, CA and we can get five player games organized!

Both the games I've played so far have been 4 player. My friends are trying to get me to setup another Android Game night already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Y
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is awesome but it never comes out as much as I like (much to the sadness of my gf and I). A quick hint, when introducing new players keeping the the game a two player game seems to work wonders for getting the mechanic across.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
asianavatar wrote:
This game is awesome but it never comes out as much as I like (much to the sadness of my gf and I). A quick hint, when introducing new players keeping the the game a two player game seems to work wonders for getting the mechanic across.

We simply use the variant with three suspects when playing with two - do you use any others?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gregaria wrote:
asianavatar wrote:

We simply use the variant with three suspects when playing with two - do you use any others?

It's often suggested to use four suspects with two, that way it's harder to determine which suspect the other player is rooting for (or some such rationale).

I've been reading mountains of reviews and opinions on Android over the last several months in anticipation of my first game and, good or bad, that has been the consensus here on the geek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Štěpán Honc
United Kingdom
London
Great Britain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we play it as 2 players with setup for three (four suspects and 6 leads) and than simply remove one detective. It works brilliant, only "bug" we found is in combination Raymond vs. Caprice, as Raymond ignore suspects easily due to his focus on conspiracy and Caprice cannot use her powerful cards then... But any other combination seemed excellent.

And yeah, after Descent and Android I definitely love Wilson's style of game-design. Hope he will make more these games in the future!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.