Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Floyd Sherrod
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget there is a SWAG (SouthWest Atlanta Gaming) Game day coming up this Saturday, June 2. All day gaming from 11:00AM to 12:00PM makes the longer drives worth your time. Hope to see you there!

We meet at the Fairburn Sleep Inn, just a few minutes south of the airport. For more information check out our Yahoo Group allSWAG.

Floyd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Turnitsa
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Guys - I am moving to Harris County (north of Columbus) at the end of July. I am looking forward to making it to some of the SWAG gamedays. My wife and daughter (age 13) are also board gamers, do you have any other kids who show up to play? She has been playing with adults for a while (carcassonne and ticket to ride and others, since she was about 8).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Floyd Sherrod
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chuck,

You reached out to us once before. Glad to see you are finally getting here. Right now it is just my son (11) who routinely joins us. He too has been playing adult games since he was 7. We had a couple other children, but they kind of fell away this last year.

Join our Yahoo group allSWAG if you haven't already to keep up with things. We will be meeting the first Saturday of August, but in September we ALWAYS shift to the second Saturday because DragonCon falls on the first weekend of September each year and many of our folks go to that.

Look forward to meeting you!

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.