Hide
4 Posts

Wargames» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for Gamers in Fayetteville, NC area. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam West
msg tools
I just moved to the Fayetteville, NC area and am wondering if there are any other war/strategy gamers or groups in this area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Lury
United States
Blowing rock
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in Durham on Fayetteville St. across from Streets of Southpoint
Pretty far to go for a game I guess.
Ken L
radsailor@nc.rr.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernest Schubert
United States
Polk Township
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Run over to 'The Hobbit' a game store on Yadkin St. There used to be a fair number of board gamers over there. My daughter's at Bragg and there's a relatively huge number of gamers on the base, and many of them at least frequent 'The Hobbit'. There's another store out west of Fayettnam on the way to Raleigh... bigger place, lots of card and rpg'ers out that way iirc. Been a while since I was down there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D T P
United States
Pikeville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kazadvorn wrote:
Run over to 'The Hobbit' a game store on Yadkin St. There used to be a fair number of board gamers over there. My daughter's at Bragg and there's a relatively huge number of gamers on the base, and many of them at least frequent 'The Hobbit'. There's another store out west of Fayettnam on the way to Raleigh... bigger place, lots of card and rpg'ers out that way iirc. Been a while since I was down there.

I'll second the Hobbit! Met a gamer there some years back and that encounter led to three more opponents one after the other. Sadly they were all active duty military and all have since rotated away. The last time I was there their game selection had dwindled considerably, but they still had an active game group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.