Subject: Would you reccomend as a 2 Player game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Geneva
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, Im looking for a fun, easy to learn 2 player game. I came across this game, but not alot of reviews on it. Would you reccomend it, what would you compare it too? Is it easy to teach? Whats the replayability of it, Thanks..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
coco123 wrote:
Hello, Im looking for a fun, easy to learn 2 player game. I came across this game, but not alot of reviews on it.

How many reviews do you need? I see 21 reviews, which seems like a lot:
http://boardgamegeek.com/forum/12637/metropolys/reviews

Quote:
Would you reccomend it, what would you compare it too? Is it easy to teach? Whats the replayability of it, Thanks..

I like it; it uses an unusual interesting auction bidding mechanism where your bids are physically placed on the map and must follow the map's connections. It's a pretty easy to teach euro-style game.

If you look at the Information box on the game's main page, you will see the user poll about User Suggested # of Players, which answers your question about it working for 2 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
mb
Played it twice last night 2p. It's good. Very good, in fact. Another to add to the very short list of auction games that work well with two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
coco123 wrote:
Hello, Im looking for a fun, easy to learn 2 player game. I came across this game, but not alot of reviews on it. Would you reccomend it, what would you compare it too? Is it easy to teach? Whats the replayability of it, Thanks..

not sure that I've got much to say beyond my review, A 2+ Player Review, . I think it's a great 2-player game and one of the only auction games I have held on to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Geneva
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, I think I will get it..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Geneva
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I must of been looking in a different section, thanks for the Reviews, I do appreciate it..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.