Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Stignei
United States
Santa Barbara
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So I got back into this game and was wondering which rules people play with these days?

I tried battle savvy and loved it so I know I'm going to continue using those rules but also heard that creatures changed.

Just curios to what the consensus is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
SStignei wrote:
So I got back into this game and was wondering which rules people play with these days?

I tried battle savvy and loved it so I know I'm going to continue using those rules but also heard that creatures changed.

Just curios to what the consensus is.

I think it depends who you're playing. I say if you like battle savvy rules then go with all those changes. Battleback is the biggest one in my opinion. Everything else is minor in comparison. Look for me on Vassal. I'll play any way you like. Just love playing period...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules on Fantasy Flight's site are the most recent. I tend to prefer the battle savvy rules, but that's because I'm used to playing C&C Ancients where the equivalent of battle savvy is the default.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You kind of answered the question yourself

The change in creatures are mostly streamlining. Trampling rules are simple. Also no storing lore. Abilities can only be used if you roll enough lore in that combat. FFG support page has the complete creature rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Stignei
United States
Santa Barbara
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cool. Before I start the next map with creatures in it I'll make sure to read the new streamlined rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.