Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Meeker
United States
Camano Island
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for a big 'ol board to retheme/convert/whatever for a project I am working on, and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a game with a larger (30"x24"-ish) board that I might find collecting dust in a thrift store.

In a similar vein, would it be possible to somehow connect/splice together two smaller boards (Trivial Pursuit comes to mind, and they are all over the place).

I have a lot of hot glue, duct tape, and moxy.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bowyer
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Risk?

Arkham horror and Game of Thrones have bigger boards, but you're not likely to find them cheap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Meeker
United States
Camano Island
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reefgator wrote:
Risk?

Arkham horror and Game of Thrones have bigger boards, but you're not likely to find them cheap.

Wow. What a perfect answer. I dug out my copy of Risk (it was in the garage, of all places) and sure enough, that one should do the trick.

Thanks, Reefgator. I'd tip you, but I have nothing to share but the song in my heart.

Unfortunately, that song is a polka ditty that has been lodged there for days.

EDIT: My ship came in! Thanks for the funds, Puquak.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Smith
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego? If you are still looking, I can measure the game board I picked up at a thrift store. I think it's a little smaller than the size you want (24x28?), but its a nice quadfold with a reasonably sized box.

- E
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Beachler
United States
Woodburn
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've recently used a bunch of Monopoly and Clue boards and used two together to make a very big board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.