Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Hostman
United States
Alsea
OR
flag msg tools
designer
I've been Banished to Oregon... Gaming in Corvallis, living in Alsea... Need gamers willing to try new things...
badge
The Splattered Imperium
mbmbmbmbmb
Homebrew.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hostman
United States
Alsea
OR
flag msg tools
designer
I've been Banished to Oregon... Gaming in Corvallis, living in Alsea... Need gamers willing to try new things...
badge
The Splattered Imperium
mbmbmbmbmb
Neverbuy wrote:
Swell. Happen to know where I could get a copy or a scan or whatever?
correction: the first one was homebrew; the four-some in the seconbd are the story goodie cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hostman
United States
Alsea
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The Splattered Imperium
mbmbmbmbmb
Neverbuy wrote:
Do you happen to have a copy or scan or something of the one that is homebrew? Like the REAL one?

the second link in your 1st post is the four standard ones scanned. Only the "Demon Acathla" is homebrew.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hostman
United States
Alsea
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The Splattered Imperium
mbmbmbmbmb
Neverbuy wrote:
There isn't a real demon ac. card?

No.

The game only has 4 big-bads (main villains): The Master, The Mayor, The Judge, and Adam. Thus there is only one card for each of them.

There are unofficial expansions online that add a bunch more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.