Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Disaster Looms!» Forums » General

Subject: for 40 dollars you get swag? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
for 20 dollars you get a set of ships (resin)
for 30 dollars you get art.
for 40 dollars you get swag.
for 50 you get the game. I respect that. Most games these days are around 50 dollars.

I am glad you made your goal, but im getting a little discouraged with kickstart. I want every one to be successful, and realize their dreams.

But i also wish that projects that got over over funded like the zombie game and ogre would give back some of the money.



-interesting trend for crowd based funding.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
runescience wrote:
But i also wish that projects that got over over funded like the zombie game and ogre would give back some of the money.




If they give back the overage, how will they produce the goods for all the backers?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
runescience wrote:
for 20 dollars you get a set of ships (resin)


I'm not sure why I would want 4 resin ships - although I do live near the coast.

I've noticed a lot of this type of funding lately.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EitherOrlok wrote:
runescience wrote:
But i also wish that projects that got over over funded like the zombie game and ogre would give back some of the money.




If they give back the overage, how will they produce the goods for all the backers?


Im sorry. I am not continuing this discussion here. Its not fair to say the kind of things I have to say about kick starting. I dont want people to think that Im picking on this game producer. Im sure they will have a terrific game. Im going to put the follow up in the bgg general forum.

the game here sounds terrific. im just not funding it. ill wait till it shows up on an inter reseller, or brick and mortar.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.