Popular Tags: [View All]
The Fungi From Yuggoth
United States
Northern Chicago burbs
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fear the Atomic Skull-Bat! (or don't. It's up to you...)
mbmbmbmbmb
Possibly a silly question, but are these cards standard sized (2.5 inch by 3.5 inch)? I've never done the Artscow thing before. From what I understand, with the 4 files on Artscow, that's everything for the game to date, right? If so, for less than $50 shipping included, if the game is good, that's not a terrible price, if the card quality is good. About how long after ordering does it take them to ship it to the US?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, and thanks to Mark and pals for all their wonderful work on this. Version two looks great.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amerynth

Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The MiGo 13 wrote:
Possibly a silly question, but are these cards standard sized (2.5 inch by 3.5 inch)? I've never done the Artscow thing before. From what I understand, with the 4 files on Artscow, that's everything for the game to date, right? If so, for less than $50 shipping included, if the game is good, that's not a terrible price, if the card quality is good. About how long after ordering does it take them to ship it to the US?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, and thanks to Mark and pals for all their wonderful work on this. Version two looks great.

Mark

Yes, it four decks of standard-sized cards. If you wait until there is an Artscow sale, which is fairly frequently, you can pick up the decks for closer to $30 with free shipping. (That may be the deal that runs around Christmas time.)

I've ordered decks twice... both times the shipping took ages. (I'd say close to a month.) Actually, I don't think it was the shipping that took that long, but the actual printing... it takes a couple of weeks before they print.

Anyway, it is really a great game if you're a fan of Dr. Who... it's really one of our favorite two-player games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fungi From Yuggoth
United States
Northern Chicago burbs
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome and thanks for the quick response. I have signed up with Artscow to get their newsletter and am awaiting a sweet sale. My wife and I are both long-time Whovians and gamers. We like the idea of this game and especially that it's not all just from the most recent 7 years. Pertwee needs to get some leg time in the cosmos again! :)

Thanks,
M13
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fungi From Yuggoth
United States
Northern Chicago burbs
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just as a bit of data, Artscow said that they shipped my cards on the 7th and they arrived here in Illinois on the 12th. That's fast!

Can't wait to play!
M13
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.