Subject: Neuroshima Hex for Android finally ready! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Łukasz Łazarecki
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First of all, I'm not sure if I'm still allowed to post this here or should I use VGG, but...

Neuroshima Hex for Android is finally read! Read more here:
http://www.neuroshimahex.com/1065/neuroshima-hex-finally-com...

And/or watch offcial teaser/trailer:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay, only one week until I can finally give you moar munies then
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
Yay I've been waiting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance of NH Puzzle for Android?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Alvaro
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the right place for this announcement because it's an announcement of something related to the print board game.

Great trailer too! I like the music and the cinematography used in it. Motion and zooming used to good effect. Congratulations on releasing the Android version. May it bring you much success!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
Looking for a game session in Switzerland? Send me a pm!
mbmbmbmbmb
blindspot wrote:
This is the right place for this announcement because it's an announcement of something related to the print board game.
Thanks for granting permission to post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW, I have a htc wildfire smartphone (which works with android OS, of course) : will the application work on it, or would I need, say, a pad that works on android rather than a smartphone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Łazarecki
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robin wrote:
BTW, I have a htc wildfire smartphone (which works with android OS, of course) : will the application work on it, or would I need, say, a pad that works on android rather than a smartphone?

It work slowly on Wildfire, but it still works. Something newer is recomended, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
~2 days to go... can't f*cking wait
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PMD
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm checking every day, hoping they published it already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Łazarecki
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
emancypator wrote:
I'm checking every day, hoping they published it already.

I'm afraid we had to delay the submission until next week. There were still some bugs that just had to be fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
Who has two thumbs and likes Tacos....?
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
will this be sideloadable onto my fire? I have a Droid X right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Łazarecki
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kcskedz wrote:
will this be sideloadable onto my fire? I have a Droid X right now.

I'm doing my best to understand what you asked for, but am stil not sure if I got this right

We haven't tested it on Kind Fire (is this 'your fire'?), but we did test it on Samsung Galaxy Tab and it works on this device. The wise and mighty Internet says "if something works on Samsung Galaxy Tab it should also work on Kindle Fire", so probably I can answer 'yes' here.

As for the Droid X - I didn't know what this is until now, so can guarantee anything here - you will need to test it yourself (and send us feedback hopefully).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, ok hopefully this will help. What I mean by Sideloading is this, I buy the game and install it on the Droid X (which BTW still is a very popular phone in the US, lots of people still have them even though they are 2 years old) THEN I use an application like Astro File Manager to create an APK of the application, which I am then able to move over to my Kindle Fire, then use another application to install the APK.

This works on a fair amount of apps, but unfortunately not all, particularly google account apps.

I hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Łazarecki
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kcskedz wrote:
Right, ok hopefully this will help. What I mean by Sideloading is this, I buy the game and install it on the Droid X (which BTW still is a very popular phone in the US, lots of people still have them even though they are 2 years old) THEN I use an application like Astro File Manager to create an APK of the application, which I am then able to move over to my Kindle Fire, then use another application to install the APK.

This works on a fair amount of apps, but unfortunately not all, particularly google account apps.

I hope that helps.

Sounds like something illegal All I can recomend is installing apps through Google Play using your Google Play account.

Can't you just use your Google Play account on your Kind Fire?

edit:
OK, I've just checked that you need to root you KF to use Google Play This Android world will never stop to amaze me I don't know what can I recomend you here - this thing you ask does not sound legal to me, but I understand playing on tablet is far more convenient that doing so on your phone. We don't use any copy protection with NSHex, so probably this will work, but it's not something I can guarantee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand what you are saying. As for the legality of it, I Believe it is allowed and covered by the [geekurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FAIR_USE_Act#.28III.29_Personal_network]Fair Use Act[/geekurl]

The other easy way around this is if you were to also release it on the amazon app store. BUT if you are going to do this please let us know so that we only buy it from one place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Łazarecki
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kcskedz wrote:
I understand what you are saying. As for the legality of it, I Believe it is allowed and covered by the [geekurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FAIR_USE_Act#.28III.29_Personal_network]Fair Use Act[/geekurl]

The other easy way around this is if you were to also release it on the amazon app store. BUT if you are going to do this please let us know so that we only buy it from one place.

It is possible we will also release it on amazon appstore, but it won't be soon (I'm not sure if we can do it as Polish company).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
b005t3r wrote:
It work slowly on Wildfire, but it still works. Something newer is recomended, though.
Would a Samsung Galaxy S2 do it?
I just acquired one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Łazarecki
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robin wrote:
b005t3r wrote:
Would a Samsung Galaxy S2 do it?
I just acquired one.

Yes, works great on Samsung Galaxy S2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Reeve
Switzerland
St-Légier
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
b005t3r wrote:
Yes, works great on Samsung Galaxy S2.
Thanks for the answer.thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Shanmugasundaram
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would highly recommend AGAINST Amazon appstore in the beginning, unless you thoroughly read the find print on "free apps of the day".

I understand several companies are unhappy with the terms there. I am not overly familiar with the terms myself.

b005t3r wrote:
kcskedz wrote:

It is possible we will also release it on amazon appstore, but it won't be soon (I'm not sure if we can do it as Polish company).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Skedzielewski
United States
Augusta TWP
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
...This Guy!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
rumble wrote:
I would highly recommend AGAINST Amazon appstore in the beginning, unless you thoroughly read the find print on "free apps of the day".

I understand several companies are unhappy with the terms there. I am not overly familiar with the terms myself.

b005t3r wrote:
kcskedz wrote:

I never said it had to be a free app, it could simply be a regular paid app, that way i could get it on my phone as well as my kindle fire with one easy purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.