Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently there are 5 different warlords invading the core worlds; Are there plans for future expansions/promos to introduce alternate leaders/home worlds? I would personally enjoy leaders who's special ability was just the added an additional type of unit (such as Hero Infantry, or Hero Starfighter). I know if boardgamegeek offered alternate leaders or pregame draft cards I would buy them as soon as they were posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
A Hero Starfighter, you say?

An additional Starting Hero, you say?

Well, maybe Galactic Orders offers more than we've announced so far...

Andrew

P.S. I'm not saying that both of those are the same Hero, of course!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the cards going to the printer fixed at this time? As the final price hasn't been set I am wondering if you guys are still tinkering around with components.

If so, how many cards will there be? (Yes, I'm going to keep prying until I get my hands on the cards and/or a full text spoiler for the expansion)

Will faction token for the offical varient of more than one player can take the same core world be included in the expansion?

I'm hoping there will be an additional starting hero as it will lower the odds of pulling Simon the Fox (but with the new 'trash one card once controlling 3 planets' I'm alot less likely to notice).

--Rabib Core Worlds Fan going to get his shots now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, Chris.

The set is 99.9% done, although we continue to playtest and make tiny little tweaks while we are awaiting the remaining images and graphic design work.

I will let the publisher decide when to reveal the number of cards and components, but I can answer some of your other questions:

1) The Faction Tokens that are placed on the Galactic Order Cards can also be used for the Consul Variant (which will be listed in the rulebook as an official variant).

2) I wasn't teasing about the additional Starting Hero. Or about the Hero Starfighter. They're both in there!

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew Parks wrote:
Hey, Chris.

The set is 99.9% done, although we continue to playtest and make tiny little tweaks while we are awaiting the remaining images and graphic design work.

I will let the publisher decide when to reveal the number of cards and components, but I can answer some of your other questions:

1) The Faction Tokens that are placed on the Galactic Order Cards can also be used for the Consul Variant (which will be listed in the rulebook as an official variant).

2) I wasn't teasing about the additional Starting Hero. Or about the Hero Starfighter. They're both in there!

Andrew

1) nice

2) WOOT!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.