BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southeast

Subject: Any groups in Ruston or Monroe LA, especially at LA tech? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be in town June 25-29 and would love to play some games in the evenings.

[James King / ShreveportLAGamer need not reply. I'm not interested in your group.]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Ryan
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think he has a group anymore, if you check his BGG page you can read all about it.

Edit update: A quick edit and apology, you are correct about him still having two groups (Alexandria & Monroe). I mis-understood what he wrote on his user page. Sorry to all parties (especially Mr. James King) for any confusion I may have caused.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob Ryan wrote:
I don't think he has a group anymore, if you check his BGG page you can read all about it.

Must be a recent development, since there are a ton of threads in this forum advertising his groups in Alexandria and Monroe. I know he no longer lives / games in Shreveport.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

NateStraight wrote:
I'll be in town June 25-29 and would love to play some games in the evenings.

[James King / ShreveportLAGamer need not reply. I'm not interested in your group.]

Then why did you invoke both my name and user name when my accompanying thread in this section for my Monroe, Louisiana game group clearly sets forth that it meets on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturdays of the month?

Moreover, since the 5th Saturday of this month is June 30 and not even within your June 25-29 time range, my group's announced Game Day would logically not be an option for you to consider anyway strictly based on the dates you were in Monroe.

What'a more, based on our prior correspondence, I should affirm here and now for your future reference that my game group would not be an option for you to consider even if you were in Monroe on the 1st, 3rd, or 5th Saturday of any month.

P.S. Although I myself not longer live in or sponsor a group in Shreveport, Lousiana, I do still go up there on a fairly regular basis to game with former members of my prior game group there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.