Subject: Ninja: Legend of the Scorpion Clan for $19.99 @ Sci-Fi City rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Toby Knotts
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race?
badge
¡Viva la Revolución!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sci Fi City is selling this great game for $19.99, and orders of more than $100 get free shipping (US lower 48 only).
LINK: http://shop.sci-fi-city.com/product_info.php?products_id=576...

I've ordered from them before and everything was perfect, will happily order from them again in the future.

Description from Sci Fi City:
"Ninja is a hidden-movement game for 2-4 players, designed by veteran game designer Fréderic Moyersoen and set in the award-winning world of Legend of the Five Rings. Players take the role of the guards protecting a castle, or a ninja and traitor trying to sneak in, wreak havoc, and escape. Tactical cards give each side unique abilities, and miniature figures dramatically enhance this tense game of cat and mouse."

BGG Link: Ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That might be a good price, but unfortunately, that's one of those sites where you can't find out the shipping cost without creating an account. I hate that; I'm not interested in creating accounts with personal info just to find out what they charge for shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cwikla

Burbank
California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
That might be a good price, but unfortunately, that's one of those sites where you can't find out the shipping cost without creating an account. I hate that; I'm not interested in creating accounts with personal info just to find out what they charge for shipping.

I agree. This is a very annoying trend. I understand you need shipping info, just let me put in state and zip code and give me a good estimate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.