Louis Brenton
United States
Brighton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I already own both of these, but I thought I'd share the info.

I was just on Fun Again Game's site (funagain.com). They've got the ROTW Europe expansion on sale for $15, & the ROTW England & Wales expansion on sale for $10.

I hope that's helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brocker
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
Omnigamer and Devourer of Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're going to be at Origins tomorrow or Saturday, I've got the set of ROTW, ROTW Europe, & ROTW England for sale here at $60: whistle

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/142740/item/2161769#item21...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are great prices for those maps. Personally, our group prefers the England map over Europe. England is great for 4 players. Very different from the others, with so many cities so close together. Europe is so spread out that people quickly run out of things to do, then they get impatient waiting for it to end. I'd have a hard time convincing them to try it again.

Also, the event deck is worth $7.99 if you play with the same people often enough. It's not a game changer, but it does spice things up a bit. At least that's our impression after using it for the first time last night. (6p Eastern US game).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Walsh
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
badge
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Ordered the England/Wales map. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.