Francisco Pizarro
United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll be at Origins all day Saturday and Sunday. You'll be able to get a sneak peek at production quality you should expect from Conquistador Games, Inc. titles as the first few copies of Road to Enlightenment have been air freighted in from the printer. We are very pleased with how the components have turned out! Also, War Stories: Red Storm will be setup in the board room. You can demo the game and also meet the designer Michael W. Tan. A prototype of The New Science will be setup for play and demonstration in the Game Salute section of the dealer/exhibitor hall.

Send me a geekmail or e-mail info@conquistadorgames.com if you'd like to schedule a session in advance. Once you're at the con, if you are having difficulty locating someone from our company, please call our main office # at (740) 473-6001. All calls will be forwarded to a cell phone of someone onsite at Origins for the duration of the con. Thanks.

Francisco
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty interested based on the info here on the geek so far, what will be the price at Origins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Covert
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where does one find this game? I don't see Conquistador games in the exhibitor list... This looks gorgeous, and I'm very interested in demoing, and possibly purchasing, if available.

ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Pizarro
United States
Granville
Ohio
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our distributor is Game Salute so you can find us in their section if the dealer/exibitor hall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Knemeyer
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks,

We only have advanced copies to be looked at Origins. They're fixing a couple of small production issues at the works and the game will be out in early-to-mid July at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Specter
United States
Belmont
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ach! I could kick myself for having missed you. Are you planning to be at Gen Con?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Knemeyer
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The game will be there for sale and as of now I'm planning to be there as well, but that part is tentative.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.