BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Art and Graphic Design

Subject: Artist wanted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jeff sut
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I am a game designer with a small company. We have 2 very very very solid play tested games. We want to use a Retro Campy Sci-Fi themes for both. Our plan for the games are releasing both print and play and hard copy versions thru gamecrafter.com and our company site. Eventually a kickstarter releases with better game components.

The first is a card game that becomes a board game. It will need 20 card illustrations and 1 - 2 counter sheets.

The other game is a tile laying game. It will need 8 - 12 counter sheets (hex shaped tiles), 6 player aid shields, 1 sheet of victory point counters and 1 sheet of general game counters.

So right to the bare bones of the deal - we can pay a nominal advance fee and 5% net royalty of the game sales for 5 years. You will retain the copy right for the art and We will reserve the rights to use the art in our products both in electronic and print formats. NDA's and Contracts will apply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Dunston
msg tools
This sounds lovely.
My portfolio: www.FireLightsMedia.com/portfolio

Retro sci-fi is right up my alley. Can y'all go for a cartoony style? Send me an email and let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loli Pyon
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hi, that sounds interesting. I am a freelance illustrator trying to get my foot in the door. My website is here: http://lolitasudjono.carbonmade.com/
I am down for trying out new styles. Let me knowlaugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.