Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Subject pretty much says it all. I am really looking forward to this game. There's absolutely nothing like it in my collection, themewise. Building a company and managing demands, time and money in a board just sounds awesome. Modern day theme isn't all that common. Most of the time we get european villages and castles. It's refreshing to get something like this.

Also, the kickstarter campaign is only about $1000 away from the next stretch goal that will provide another game function. And getting this game in the kickstarter is already a fantastic bang for your buck. $50 for a single copy that will later retail for $60. Plus with all the stretch goals met so far, we'll get about $10 more value out of it. AND if you back for 3 copies it's only $40 per. Just find 2 other friends to buy or sell them later online.

In any case, at $40 you're getting $70 worth of retail value. And if you sell your extra copies for a profit online, you're likely to decrease your cost even further. :)

Win, win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mindes
United States
Mountain Green
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neo42 wrote:
Subject pretty much says it all. I am really looking forward to this game. There's absolutely nothing like it in my collection, themewise. Building a company and managing demands, time and money in a board just sounds awesome. Modern day theme isn't all that common. Most of the time we get european villages and castles. It's refreshing to get something like this.

Also, the kickstarter campaign is only about $1000 away from the next stretch goal that will provide another game function. And getting this game in the kickstarter is already a fantastic bang for your buck. $50 for a single copy that will later retail for $60. Plus with all the stretch goals met so far, we'll get about $10 more value out of it. AND if you back for 3 copies it's only $40 per. Just find 2 other friends to buy or sell them later online.

In any case, at $40 you're getting $70 worth of retail value. And if you sell your extra copies for a profit online, you're likely to decrease your cost even further.

Win, win.

Or as gifts for when December rolls around...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Flood
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you mentioned it, I just thought I'd mention how much I loved SimTower. I obsessed about getting my elevators, shops, hotels, etc. all perfect. I hope GoG.com releases it one of these days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Lupo
United States
ALEXANDRIA
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

And now even bigger WIN! As it is almost at 75k! When it hits that they'll produce and toss in a bonus game that would normally cost $30 retail!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.