Subject: "simultaneous" usage of orbital teleporter + mind control t rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergey Shelukhin
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
Suppose I have one dice left, a 5; I have orbital teleporter & mind control, with enough resources to use them, and 3 ore.

Can I use galaxy constructor as such - place my 5; then place a different 5 that I've used elsewhere, using OT; then mind-control another 5 of other player from elsewhere (all on the same turn)?
Or does placing 3 dice there have to happen atomically?

We played according to the rules where you can MC/OT 2nd dice of a pair (e.g. place one of your own + controlled one as a pair to the ship builder), but with two separate cards for 3 spots, there's contention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tory Niemann
United States
Maricopa
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
sershe wrote:
Can I use galaxy constructor as such - place my 5; then place a different 5 that I've used elsewhere, using OT; then mind-control another 5 of other player from elsewhere (all on the same turn)?

That is a legal play, and just the sort of thing I like to see in a game. Fear the player with the Orbital Teleporter and the Mind Control Helmet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Freels
Australia
Rooty Hill (Sydney)
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tk421 wrote:
Fear the player with the Orbital Teleporter and the Mind Control Helmet!

Nah, I RAID the player with the Orbital Teleporter and the Mind Control Helmet! devil

(probably taking the OT tech, discarding it, and moving his butt out of Pohl into someone else's territory causing a tie ... just to make a sharp point of it)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.