Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Edwards
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to complete my collection of Star Wars Customizable Card Game cards. Would be interested in trading for a giant lot of someone trying to get rid of their cards without bothering to sort them, or would be interested in talking to someone that is willing to look for individual cards (I finally sorted through all of mine and know what I need). I'm currently looking for A New Hope - Jabba's Palace, but would consider others. Probably not terribly interested in single starter packs or intro 2-player boxes.

I'd consider trading anything on my want list (obviously), but would also consider anything in print on my own list, even buying games or ordering games for you with store credit that I have, but the ones not on my trade list would really have to be the right deal.

Yes, I know I can do this on eBay, but I'm hoping to get them for a bit cheaper (or to trade for them), as I don't want to finish out my sets at $1 per card, but I am close enough to complete sets that it doesn't really justify buying the complete sets, either.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Corrie
United States
Independence
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All I've got is Premier through Jabba's. It's a few thousand, with a normal mix of rares. Is this the size lot you're looking for? I'd be happy to move the whole lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Edwards
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GM sent. I'm definitely interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dianna
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've a box of cards I can look through for you - though as we got them in a trade ourselves, I can't promise to find anything interesting. Drop me a geekmail if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.