Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Digren K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to buy your WoW boardgame bronze figures, the special ones that replace the plastic character figures that came with the game.

I have:
Both warriors
Both warlocks
Both priests
Both hunters
Both mages
Both rogues
Both druids
Human paladin
Troll shaman

I want:
None; got em all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a thread on here with someone else looking for them. IIRC, he gave up because they were incredibly hard to find (and expensive on eBay). That said, thrifters have a way of surprising you!

Good luck!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Digren K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, when that other poster gave up, he put what he had up for sale and I bought most of them.

I can be patient! They are all out there somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Digren wrote:
Yeah, when that other poster gave up, he put what he had up for sale and I bought most of them.

Oh nice!! If you end up with any extra Taurens, could you keep me in mind? That was my race when I played (Tauren druid), and I never seem to see anything Tauren related.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Digren K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
puggeroni wrote:
Digren wrote:

Oh nice!! If you end up with any extra Taurens, could you keep me in mind? That was my race when I played (Tauren druid), and I never seem to see anything Tauren related.

I believe I already had a Tauren hunter, so I didn't buy his. Actually I think that's the one he still has left to sell. You might send him a note and see. =p
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Digren K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been three months and this fell off the first page, so I think it's safe to bump it. I'm still looking for the bronze miniatures not mentioned above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Digren K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still looking for these. It's been seven months; safe to bump again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Digren K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been another six months, and I'm still looking for these.

Please note, I now have a second copy of the horde warlock, which I will trade only for one I'm missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
Hi, somebody is auctioning a full set on eBay:

m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=151192851663

I Just got the full set of the rare edition (mint condition) and the WOWBG (still shrinkwraped) for only $150 on eBay on the first week of november 2013 after a year of continuos search , so don't loose hope.

happy hunting,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Digren K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip! Someone should have listed their auction in the correct category (not video game merchandise) and listed them as bronze instead of pewter if they wanted others to notice them. I assume that's how you got the ones in November, as I monitor for these regularly and would have bought them in November if I'd seen them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Digren K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My set is complete; thanks to all who helped.

In addition, I have the following spare bronze figures for trade:

2x Tauren Hunter
2x Orc Warrior
2x Undead Warlock
1x Tauren Druid
1x Undead Mage
1x Troll Shaman

1x Dwarf Hunter
2x Night Elf Warrior
2x Human Warlock
1x Night Elf Druid
1x Dwarf Priest
1x Human Paladin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for the "complete set 2" ULTD.

I have the "complete set 1" ULTD
(Night Elf Warrior, the Orc Warrior, the Tauren Hunter, the Gnome Mage, the Dwarf Hunter, the Human Warlock, the Forsaken Warlock, and the Troll Priest)

and just an ear ago I sold on ebay an other "complete set 1" ULTD (here an old link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/World-of-Warcraft-Bronze-Figures-L... ) at only 20 euro plus shipping...lucky Austrian guy!

Let me know... Thanks guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone help me identify these figures? Any idea what these are selling for nowadays? Thank you in advance. (it is really hard to take a good picture of these figures!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Digren K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the felt on the bottom black or green? Do they have any engraving on the back of their stand?

These show up on eBay occasionally. There are both "limited" and "regular" editions, for those that were included in preorders and the ones for sale as sets later. There really isn't a price difference between them. I don't recall (and am not at home to check) which have what felt or engraving.

Prices vary, with about $10 each for a bulk lot up to maybe $18 each as individuals. Both supply and demand is rare so prices fluctuate wildly. I wouldn't be surprised if you get $25 each or $5 each.

After trying to get these for a few years with little luck, I actually ended up with two (almost three) full sets. I plan to put them in a math trade at some point, probably after my reaper bones II stuff arrives so I can put all my extra figures up at once.

If I recall correctly, you have the Alliance priest and Horde warlock figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great info thank you!

Both have the green felt and engraving at the back 'ULTD'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna Sajecka
msg tools
Hi everyone! Is anyone still intrested in buying those figures? I have these for sale:
• Dwarf Hunter
• Gnome Mage x2
• Forsaken Warlock
• Troll Priest
• Human Warlock
• Orc Warrior
• Tauren Hunter
• Elf Warrior x2 (one Rare Edition - with black felt)

I would prefer to sell them as a set. If you are interested, please mail me with a suggested price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karri Kaarni
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
Hi everyone!
I got this game from the flea market but unfortunately it's missing 2 plastic figures: dwarf Priest and gnome rogue. Does anyone have those for sale? I am living in Finland, willing to buy those 2. If interested please email me the suggested price. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
XinOx Kylin
msg tools
Im looking for complete bronze figures set! pls let me know if anyone has for sell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandyn
United States
Shorewood
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Do you still have these?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Digren K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all the extra still somewhere. It hasn't been a priority to get them sold. If I find them, I'll take them to the BGG Con flea market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.