Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
I'm flying to the US in august, and I want to buy some games. According to the title thread, which one I can possibily get and play solo?

Ingenious
Qwirkle
Dungeon Command
Inflitration
City of Horror
Can't stop
The Adventures
Zpocalypse
Wiz-war (8th edition)
Descent Journeys in the Dark (2nd edition)
Escape...from the temple's curse
King of Tokyo

and which ones would be cool to have as a collection if you want to play with a partner someday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't Stop lacks depth to really think about picking up. At least for me. While I like King of Tokyo, if you are looking at solo/two player play, then it's lacking. It really takes off when you get 4-6 playing it. It would work better if both players grabbed 2-3 monsters and played some sort of variant that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Wilkinson
United States
New Castle
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
When asking "What would Jesus do?", remember that flipping over tables and using a whip are within the realm of possibilities.
mbmbmbmbmb
Of the games on your list I have only played 2: Can't Stop and Qwirkle. I really enjoy playing both of them, but they both need at least 2 people.

I know that Ingenious can be played solo, but I've never played it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom dietl
Germany
regensburg
bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andean Abyss should/could make it until August...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.