Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Stenzel
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just recently picked up Agricola and played a few family games because each game we played a new player would join in. I was looking at the decks to get ready for the first game with the cards and while looking at the K deck I noticed that there are some E deck cards in it. Are those E deck cards supposed to be in the K deck or are they in there by mistake? Should I take the E cards out of the K deck and put them with the other E deck cards? I know that later I can combine the E, I and K decks together but to just be starting out I am a little confused on this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Porter
Wales
Cardiff
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a small selection of E-cards which are intended to be used as a Starter deck. (i.e. the simplest cards to begin playing with). These are packaged separately to the other E-cards, although they are not marked as different. You can work out which ones they are by looking at the numbers on the cards. A complete list of Starter cards is included in the following thread. But the E cards are all simple enough that really you could just start by using the whole E deck, shuffled together, including these cards.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/332938/the-composition-of-th...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stenzel
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam78 wrote:
There are a small selection of E-cards which are intended to be used as a Starter deck. (i.e. the simplest cards to begin playing with). These are packaged separately to the other E-cards, although they are not marked as different. You can work out which ones they are by looking at the numbers on the cards. A complete list of Starter cards is included in the following thread. But the E cards are all simple enough that really you could just start by using the whole E deck, shuffled together, including these cards.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/332938/the-composition-of-th...

Thank you for the quick response. That link answered my questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.