Subject: Counterblow - Attack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have 1 unit and want to make an attack but an nearby enemy unit have a counterblow marker on it, do I have to attack it instead of my original target -in a case that no other unit can attack for the counterblow-?

Thnx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cinzori
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You have to attack both in a combined, multi-hex attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you place a target marker on adjacent enemy hex A, and then your opponent puts a counterblow marker on adjacent enemy hex B, and your unit which was going to attack A is the only one which can attack B, then it must attack both hexes at once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cinzori
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
See 10.3.1 and 10.3.5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also good to keep in mind that when you are forced to attack due to a counter blow marker the defender does not receive any shift bonuses for terrain modifiers, but weather modifiers will still apply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bravo! That is one well answered rules question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.