Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Strabala
United States
Hiawatha
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: "Spiders vs. Zombies" created by my nephew (age 9) and his sister (age 13) is playtested by Uncle Pete
I didn't know that the undead knew how to operate tanks & other highly specialized weaponry... whistle

In all seriousness, it's great to see the kids trying to design a game!

Thanks Pete for sharing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Christensen
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
designer
Pat OwlOrbs.
badge
Rub the wizard!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: "Spiders vs. Zombies" created by my nephew (age 9) and his sister (age 13) is playtested by Uncle Pete
Hilarious! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarratt Davis
Australia
Adelaide
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was fantastic! And hilarious!

I have a nephew (9) and a niece (5) who are similarly gripped by the evil computer game bug (yeah well ok, so am I to a point). This has inspired me, so I better do something about it before procrastination sets in and kills it off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Nies
United States
Keizer
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great stuff and way to inspire the next generation of BGGers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sim Guy
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pete belli wrote:
I lost the game.
It sounds like the end was never in doubt. The scenario seems a bit unbalanced.whistle
You might note that in your playtest report.

pete belli wrote:
The kid has a great imagination. With a little guidance from Uncle Pete and a few lessons in fair play my nephew might become a board game Geek.

Too late!laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Erb
United States
Parkersburg
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your nephew's pro-zombie, anti-spider agenda has been evident for quite some time now. I think I will pass on this game in favor of one from a more politically balanced company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.