United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
Three quick questions.
Any ideas?.

firstly if you lose you 3 starting characters IE have none left in play alive or harrowed are you out of the game and if so at game end do you still count your points to see if you won?.

second in a to 2 player game how exactly is the board set up?.
if you remove the 4 locations and bunch everything up and use the numbers 1 to 8 then the mini maps behind the screen make no sense.

third Is it right that a single street location is made up of two halfs one of each side of the street or are thay treated as single locations for movement purposes. So for instance to leave a building and cross the street to another would take 2 moves?. or 3?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 136280. Jokerman
  • 1d6 =
  • (4) =
  • Tue Jun 5, 2012 4:12 pm
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just found a couple more.
The rules for resolving dynamite seem to indicate that npc's are not effected since you roll your agility die.
Is this the case?. Seems a bit odd.
also what constitutes adjacent for dynamite? the shops next door?,station?,mine street?. also can the thrower get hurt since they have to be adjacent to use dynamite?.

next question if you run out of npc's,equipmentghost rock or events do you reshuffle any or all or just carry on without.

is a plastic used for the deputy like the sheriff?.
and is he effected by things like mine collapse if he happend to be there on the turn they occour like all the other npc's?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry Jordan
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jokerman wrote:
firstly if you lose you 3 starting characters IE have none left in play alive or harrowed are you out of the game and if so at game end do you still count your points to see if you won?

I believe you are still considered to be in the game until the end. Just because all your Dudes are dead does not mean you can't come back into the game. (Thank you, GRAVEYARD RISING!)

Jokerman wrote:
second in a to 2 player game how exactly is the board set up? if you remove the 4 locations and bunch everything up and use the numbers 1 to 8 then the mini maps behind the screen make no sense.

I recommend downloading and printing out the Two-Player Town Cards found in the Files section.

Jokerman wrote:
third Is it right that a single street location is made up of two halfs one of each side of the street or are thay treated as single locations for movement purposes. So for instance to leave a building and cross the street to another would take 2 moves? or 3?

Each street square is comprised of two tiles but is treated as a single square. Therefore, it requires 2 moves to cross the street and enter a building on the opposite side.

Good gaming!
Kerry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry Jordan
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jokerman wrote:
The rules for resolving dynamite seem to indicate that npc's are not effected since you roll your agility die.
Is this the case?. Seems a bit odd.
also what constitutes adjacent for dynamite? the shops next door?,station?,mine street?. also can the thrower get hurt since they have to be adjacent to use dynamite?

I believe these questions are answered in A Fistful o' Answers.

Jokerman wrote:
next question if you run out of npc's,equipmentghost rock or events do you reshuffle any or all or just carry on without.

I don't believe you reshuffle. Usually a game ends before the decks are completely out (especially since the end game conditions include them). Remember that the game ends based on what you rolled at the beginning OR if three conditions are met.

Jokerman wrote:
is a plastic used for the deputy like the sheriff?.
and is he effected by things like mine collapse if he happend to be there on the turn they occour like all the other npc's?

If you have an extra figure, you can certainly use it for the Deputy; just remember to move the figure along with the event card every turn as he travels. As mentioned in A Fistful o' Answers, the Deputy is a an event card, not an encounter card. Therefore, he cannot be affected by the mine collapse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thx Kerry
loving the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.