Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no news at all now for quite a while for this game, but it´s amazingly on the hot list now again.
The only explanation for this is that there are literally hunderds of people who desperately click on the game entry every day in hopes for ANY NEWS AT ALL...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
spamman5r
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Jakster wrote:
There are no news at all now for quite a while for this game, but it´s amazingly on the hot list now again.
The only explanation for this is that there are literally hunderds of people who desperately click on the game entry every day in hopes for ANY NEWS AT ALL...

I desperately clicked on this thread for the same reason. Why would you do that to me?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spamman5r wrote:
The Jakster wrote:

I desperately clicked on this thread for the same reason. Why would you do that to me?!

If I don´t get what I want, I want to make at least other people suffer for it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom brown
United Kingdom
Stanley
Co. Durham
flag msg tools
CROM THE INVINCIBLE, SAVIOR OF THE GRUNGE MASTERS DAUGHTER
badge
HE JUST CANT BE KILLED, OR CAN HE???
mbmbmbmbmb
I think ive been checking the BBG xwing page at least once every 2 or 3 days for the last 8 months.

Thinking about pre ordering the fighter packs but cant find a great UK deal yet. £40 for all 4 is a bit much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Kammeraat
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Gelderland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been checking it almost every day since I pre-ordered this as well.

I mean- the game is most likely coming out in the coming months. Considering how many previews Descent gets, I'm surprised this game doesn't really get any at all for the last months.

Still, I'm really excited for it to come out. Maybe it has to do with the designer needing to recover? I remember hearing something about that. If it does, I can understand that.

I'd love to see some previews, but it doesn't mean I'm less excited. At least there's still stuff to discover, haha. That is also nice, I suppose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone going to this thread because they subscribe to the game will also ensure it stays in the hotness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Compton
United States
Lawrence
KS
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Jakster wrote:

It's probably because the latest edition of GTM (the game magazine from Alliance) that came out this week featured X-Wing on the front and back covers and had a nice bit in the middle featuring all the upcoming expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Fernandez
Venezuela
Caracas
Miranda
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Star wars ships games! that could be good as wings of war or superior? i think is just enough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United Kingdom
Wargrave
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
ironman99 wrote:
I think ive been checking the BBG xwing page at least once every 2 or 3 days for the last 8 months.

Thinking about pre ordering the fighter packs but cant find a great UK deal yet. £40 for all 4 is a bit much.

Where can you pre-order in uk?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom brown
United Kingdom
Stanley
Co. Durham
flag msg tools
CROM THE INVINCIBLE, SAVIOR OF THE GRUNGE MASTERS DAUGHTER
badge
HE JUST CANT BE KILLED, OR CAN HE???
mbmbmbmbmb
maelstrom games is the only place i have found so far

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob cavallo
United States
roseland
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just preordered this.

agreed that the expansions are a bit expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.