Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Our gaming group currently consists of three regular players. We are all in our early thirties, speak both french and english, and care more about having a good time than winning/losing. We all like to win obviously, but there is always a relaxed atmosphere and a decent amount of table talk. Hardcore, win-at-any-cost gamers should look elsewhere.

Here is a list of some of the games we own:

Ticket to Ride (everything)
Alhambra Big Box
Dominion +most expansions
Nightfall +most expansions
The Adventurers
San Juan
Hansa Teutonica
The Speicherstadt
Glen More
Endeavor

The person who hosts our games lives in Laval, as do I, so please take that into consideration regarding travel. If you live in the area, can get to Laval, and would be interested in gaming with us some time, please reply to this thread or drop me a geekmail.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Leduc
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bonjour,

Pourrais-je savoir dans quel secteur de Laval? J'habite aussi Laval, mais je n'ai pas de voiture. Aussi, avez vous un horaire regulier?

Merci et bonne journee
Nicolas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Nicolas,

My written french is terrible, so I will answer you in english.

Our regular game is hosted by my friend who lives in Vimont. We try to play on Saturdays starting around 1pm and ending at varying hours depending on mood and other commitments. We try to play each weekend, but as with all things in life, it doesn't always happen as planned. I would say we probably game three weekends a month on average.

I live in the Ste-Rose area, so if you live close by I wouldn't mind giving you a ride.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Lopez
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi
I just moved to Laval (Chomedey area)
I'd like to know if the group is still going.
I'd like to know as well if you meet other day than Saturdays, like fridays for example.

Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.