Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this is a fairly large game with a fairly large amount of rules, but I'm surprised no one has attempted to do a video play-through of this game. It's been out for some time, and all I see is unboxing videos. Who will be the one? And don't say "me" because I don't have the setup for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably because it would be such a long video, like 3 hours or so. If you want to add additional explanation of why you're making certain moves, etc... then you can add more time onto that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm fine with long videos as long as it keeps my interest and simply explains the mechanics well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Young
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I may work on a script of the run through we have been doing as teaching demos this week but I dont have the setup to do a good video recording. If anyone wants to follow a rough script of how to demo the rules Ill let you guys know when I have it ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vicky Clayton
United States
Houston (Summerwood)
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots of us waiting on a good long video .....We sure could use someone's help.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aammondd wrote:
I may work on a script of the run through we have been doing as teaching demos this week but I dont have the setup to do a good video recording. If anyone wants to follow a rough script of how to demo the rules Ill let you guys know when I have it ready.

You're one step ahead of everyone else so I say go for it. Worse case scenario, just break up each phase into separate videos. I hope I'm not asking for much, but a rule walk-through as well has a play-through is very much needed. Maybe not a whole game, but at least a few turns from the beginning, middle, and end. I'd be happy to follow the rough script if you'd like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vicky Clayton
United States
Houston (Summerwood)
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A VIDEO is coming June 11th found under another discussion.....YEAH!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thor1 wrote:
A VIDEO is coming June 11th found under another discussion.....YEAH!!!!

Link please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vicky Clayton
United States
Houston (Summerwood)
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/784034/video-tutorial

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.