Popular Tags: [View All]
Cliff
United States
Western Great Lakes - Owashtinong Aajigaaning
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played a first scenario for the first time today and figured that a Basic Card played to draw a card or two cards (with mana token/crystal) is not drawn when the deck has run out. Or did we miss reshuffling the deck to draw? I referred to the rules and can't seem to find specific reference to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Monkey
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that you only will reshuffle the discarded cards back into your deed deck at the end of the round, or unless a card instructs you directly to do so (like one of the tactics).

So, playing tranquility to draw a card when your deed deck is empty would result in essentially just discarding that card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you draw all of the cards in your Deed deck, stop drawing. "End of the Turn", page 9, section 7(d).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the Long Night tactic is the only exception.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom thumbs
msg tools
mbmbmb
Can I still use traquility, use one die from the source (green) to use the strongh effect even tho I can't draw any cards? The goal here would be to reroll the die at the end of my turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tomthumbs wrote:
Can I still use traquility, use one die from the source (green) to use the strongh effect even tho I can't draw any cards? The goal here would be to reroll the die at the end of my turn.

Sure. You could also use it to generate Heal 2 and not use the healing points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.