Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been a big fan of Mike McVey and his work for close to 25 years now. I am excited to be part of his newest venture, and look forward to future expansion releases to this game.

The figures blow me away, and the gameplay looks to be right up my alley.

Right on the heels of Zombicide, and Mice and Mystics, I think this will be a great year for me game wise. It's time to go out and stock up on paint now so I can get busy when they all arive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, between this and Zombicide I am going to have a lot of fun. As a minis gamer these are two fantastic sources for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jakecarol wrote:
I agree, between this and Zombicide I am going to have a lot of fun. As a minis gamer these are two fantastic sources for me.

I agree I can't wait for this game. I was shocked that it kind of came out of blue until I realized this was being promoted at Gencon last year and I must have missed it even though I stopped by the coolmini booth on several occasions. I think coolmini could sell a ton more with just a little more advertising on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping they have a booth at PAX

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.