Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
Present: Roger, Janet, Doug, Bernie, Julian, Ann-Marie

Doug Adams writes:

The first of our planned Sunday meetings (1st and 3rd Sunday's of the month) was a pleasant afternoon, and an opportunity to try out four new games to most of us.

This is a game that Julian has owned ever since before Janet and I met him (about 2 years now) but a game we had never played. I asked Julian to bring it along last week, but it was missed, however we caught it this time.

It's a very simple game of trying to deduce which colour secret agents your opponents are, and to knobble them. You get d6 movement factors to move men around a gameboard, with various numbers on their spaces. When a man finishes his move on the safe space, all pawns matching the colours of the secret agents are advanced a number of spaces around the outside of the board equal to the number of spaces they are sitting on.

You are dealt a coloured card at the beginning of the game to indicate which agent you are, and this is a secret. So, the rather simple strategy is to try and trigger a scoring round when your agent is on the 10 (ideally!) but not make it obvious!

As a very light 6 player opener it was okay - I kind of picked Bernie as yellow and Roger as red during the game, but had no idea about the other two. Roger had picked me as green. I don't think anyone had realised what colour Julian was, and he snuck around the track to take the win.

Doug's rating: 5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.