Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
All grey? I guess it was to be expected, but it's a little bit "awwww."

Still, looks awesome.

Now, what the hell am I going to do with the 16 2D landing craft I have now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luigi54
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
why all grey???
I prefer to pay a little bit more but have at least the infantry with the color!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can easily paint them using the Army Painter method.

They don't need any sort of details to be painted, so will be a painless task.

By the way, do they accept pre orders now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
luigi54 wrote:
why all grey???
I prefer to pay a little bit more but have at least the infantry with the color!!!

Ah, but what color. As it is, they are their own color and you can easily paint them to be the side you want!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luigi54
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you Jaime for your info about Army Painter!
BUT: why should I do it this job?
Why should I pay 12 euros for each painter for using only in this case ?

I prefer to pay more money upfront but have components already ready to play with.

When I bought the base game and a lot of expansions packs, the minis were already painted, with the exceptions of the Overlord expansions, like Tigers in the snow. Don't like at all this change
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
luigi54 wrote:
When I bought the base game and a lot of expansions packs, the minis were already painted, with the exceptions of the Overlord expansions, like Tigers in the snow. Don't like at all this change

When you say 'painted' do you mean colored? Because only the Airplanes came painted...whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan C
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rasmussen81 wrote:
luigi54 wrote:

When you say 'painted' do you mean colored? Because only the Airplanes came painted...whistle
Colored probably. Though not painted, at least me and my opponent have different colored pieces. If it's my gray pieces against your gray pieces it could potentially be a little confusing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jedimusic wrote:
rasmussen81 wrote:
luigi54 wrote:

Colored probably. Though not painted, at least me and my opponent have different colored pieces. If it's my gray pieces against your gray pieces it could potentially be a little confusing.

Well, I'm sure that if there are grey pieces on both sides of the board they are marked with badges!

Honestly I plan to paint the figures when I have a chance so it doesn't matter to me at all. I'm just glad to get some fun new figures that match the scale of all the other Memoir '44 figures!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luigi54
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes Rasmussen and Dan, I meant COLORED not painted. I was also too generic! :-)))
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henk Soenen
Belgium
Maldegem
flag msg tools
•6 "Elefant Panzerjäger" Tank Destroyers

when looking at the scenario 'Peiper' at Stoumont BT allies and axis together use 10 figures of TD ! ! ! surprise

You can not use the •6 "M7 Priest" Mobile Artillery figuresfor the allies, since they are 'mobile arty' and all used also.

i d rather have more off those TD figures and drop the •6 "Kübelwagen" Command Cars from the box, we ll use the patrole jeeps for that purpose ! ! ! shake

May i suggest 'MORE' smaller Equipment Packs, why not for all figures in the game seperately, so you can order extra figs and/or replenish lost or broken figures ! goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the best place to pre-order would be at your local game store, but since the closest gamestore to me is over an hour away I usually order on-line.

So, I started looking for the best deal and here is what I found:

USA:

Boards and Bits - 42.12 - Free shipping at $125, 1/2 shipping at $75

Thoughthammer - not listed yet

Funagain Games - $53.99 - Free Shipping at $75

CoolStuffInc - $42.99 - Free Shipping at $100

Fairplay - not listed yet

Miniature Market - $38.99 - Free Shipping at $99

I have never ordered from Miniature Market before, but I guess it is about time to start...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Massey
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sayburr wrote:
I know the best place to pre-order would be at your local game store, but since the closest gamestore to me is over an hour away I usually order on-line.

USA:

I have never ordered from Miniature Market before, but I guess it is about time to start...

Thanks for the 'scouting' report. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sayburr wrote:

USA:

I just recently started going to Miniature Market when I purchased the 2nd edition of Mage Knight and haven't been disappointed yet. I use their generic shipping and usually get the items in two days and with the couple small problems I've had, my fault not theirs, they have been happy to fix them for me without a hesitation.

Just trying to re-assure you that they are a pretty good shop to deal with. Now, off to pre-order my copy of the Equipment Pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Herrera
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sayburr wrote:

Thanks Doug. Order placed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ozbon Dweefin

Englewood
New Jersey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered quite a few games from Miniature Market. I've found their customer service to be helpful and patient, their shipping fast and reliable and of course, they have the lowest prices (with very few exceptions) anywhere on the net.

Coolstuff.com is a close second.

Pre-ordered the Equipment Pack from Miniature Market (two actually).

Can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Garcia
Venezuela
Caracas
Miranda
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules are posted at the Days of Wonder web site.

http://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44/content/equipment
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.