Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerome Cormier
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While being very happy to see this game (re)printed, I was wondering if it shouldn't be reworked to be multilingual (or at least not language dependant)? I understand that the basic objectives had to be modest but with now more than twice the basic funding wouldn't it be possible to change ingame texts for logos (or any other solution)? The community is usually prone to translate rules for free, but the board itself is the publisher responsibility. I'm saying this because the video says that the publishers wanted to make the game available to the community, and I'm always amazed by the international aspect of our community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is largely language independent at this point. The text on the board isn't necessary to playing the game at all. So long as the rules are translated anyone would be fine playing the title.

I've been speaking with a few people about potentially doing some "official" translations of the rules to put online after the kickstarter is over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shalom Craimer
Israel
Givat Zeev
(Near Jerusalem)
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
If it's any help, I don't mind donating my time to translate the rules into Hebrew. I don't know if you want such a translation, but it's all I have to offer :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor de Santa Maria
Argentina
Capital Federal
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
Lover of love. And euros too.
badge
I play with RED. Anything else is misery. And I don't want an old fat lady crushing my ankles with a hammer.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can help with the spanish translation as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.