Joshua Miller
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first copies of this map set that Alban Viard sent were printed with an error in the rules.

The section on track building for the Tibet map should read as follows:

Track Building Phase: Players may only build 2 pieces of track unless they have selected Engineer which allows them to place 3. Plains cost $3. All complex costs are standard. The hexes marked with a black X represent impenetrable mountains. Players may not place track on them. Track that is built so that it connects to an impenetrable mountain hex is considered to form a completed link. It will stay under its owner's control, and will count as a completed link for purposes of scoring.

The portion in italicized text is the important change from the early version.

Depending on when your rules sheet was printed, you may already have the correct version. You have the incorrect version if your rules say that the tracks built up to impenetrable mountain hexes count as incomplete links (not correct!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting that. I have the incorrect rules and thought it seemed a bit harsh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I've just fixed my rules.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Josh for posting these corrections ! I hope everything is clearer now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interestingly enough, that means that some of those difficult-to-get-to cities have seven entry points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.